[Magdalen] Weather, was sweet potato/jalapeño soup report

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 22:14:39 UTC 2015

Our predicted low tonight is -7F (coldest yet this winter). My dear wife,
even as we speak, is bringing more wood in for the woodstove. I finished
repairing a long extension cord for the heater in the greenhouse, so my
rosemary plant will survive, as it has for 5 winters now.

And, yesterday, it was 44 and raining. Hey, it's winter in Vermont.

Chad Wohlers
who, all thins considered, wouldn't mind being in Fernandina Beach right now
himself
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com