[Magdalen] whirled peas (was Re: coffee)

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Jan 6 01:53:29 UTC 2015

"Marrowfat peas" (according to Wikipedia) are simply regular garden peas (e.
g., Green Arrow, Lincoln) which are "overly mature" - left to dry out on the
vine and convert all their sugar into starch.

So - any regular variety of garden peas should do. Just don't pick them as
soon as you normally would.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com