[Magdalen] Epiphany

Ian Gomersall ian.gomersall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:49:14 UTC 2015

Am I right in thinking, then, that, as Ann says, many TEC parishes
celebrate Epiphany this coming Sunday? That is unusual for me - here in the
OK it is often the Sunday before the 6th, and that seems to work quite well
(at least in our setting).

Ian

Smoking Bishop at Epiphany!
http://stchrysostoms.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/smoking-bishop-at-epiphany/