[Magdalen] Epiphany

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:42:33 UTC 2015

I celebrated the Eve of the Epiphany at the home of friends.  Carols of
all kinds from all over played quietly all evening.  I brought
Frankincense, which we burned.  Candles burned everywhere.  We brought
the wisemen to the creche and said prayers.  There were little gifties
under the tree for me and between them.  We enjoyed good fellowship.
Christmastide continues in that house and it was/is lovely.

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....