[Magdalen] sweet potato/jalapeño soup report

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:11:56 UTC 2015

Do you ever use roasted paprika?  I bought some last summer and have
discovered how it can really enhance meat (especially chicken) and some
vegetables and I almost tried some on the soup but was going to wait until I
warmed the leftovers, but forgot to do so... I will try two peppers next
time. I was not even thinking about the absorbable nature of potatoes...

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck