[Magdalen] Update (was Prayer request)

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 04:57:43 UTC 2015

"Old Donation"??  I passed a church with that name once a few years ago somewhere in Virginia, I think. Strangest church name I've ever heard! Only in VA, I thought, where there is also the Robert E. Lee Memorial Chapel, also known to the locals as "St. Bobby's"
Where is your Old Donation Church, Kristin?