[Magdalen] How cold is cold?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:05:12 UTC 2015

​It was 3 degrees above zero this morning when S/O got up at 6:30..
Thermometer says 15 now, but I'm skeptical. Schools are on a 2 hour delay
and the bus went by about 10 minutes ago. We are having some issues with
our pellet stove owing to the latest batch of pellets having a higher
concentration of softwood in them :-( ​