[Magdalen] Epiphany

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:29:37 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Lynn Ronkainen <houstonklr at gmail.com> wrote:
> the here ends works in MP or EP... however EVEN THOUGH there is no written
> prompt for using it, and certainly no response indicated in the BCP, when
> used, inevitably there is a TBTG.

I use "Here ends the reading" at the end of the patristic lesson (2nd)
at our EP. I try to say it sort of quickly and softly to help prevent
a response. One priest often says "THANKS BE TO GOD" anyway, then
blushes. He also says the Creed too loudly, which is a problem when he
says the Nicene instead of the Apostles' and leads us all off the
rails. Somehow we get back on. (This is not our rector but another
priest I like a lot.)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA