[Magdalen] Epiphany

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:14:03 UTC 2015

David, that not only made me giggle, I got an immediate flashback to my
daughter's wedding, which was conducted, for reasons I won't go into, by a
wonderful African-American Baptist pastor who used a *very* traditional
service, including the part about "submitting" to one's husband.  When he
got to that, there were smothered giggles throughout the congregation,
including from the mother of the groom.