[Magdalen] Travel prayers again, and a Happy.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 9 00:41:28 UTC 2015

On 08/01/2015 20:28, Scott Knitter wrote:
> Interesting that one can no longer go out to O'Hare Airport (I'd go by
> Blue Line subway, right into the airport parking ramp and maybe even
> up the escalator if the motorman falls asleep) and rent a car, at
> least not from Enterprise. Used to be a good way to get a very good
> rate, but now they require evidence that you're coming in from a
> flight (like a copy of a ticket, receipt, or itinerary, or flight
> number in their system).

At least I will have the evidence when I rent from there in June.  I
will actually have flown in the previous day and stayed at the airport
overnight before picking up the rental car.  I gather the hotel is
actually at terminal 2 which United uses for departures but
international arrivals is at terminal 5 so theu must shift the aircraft
after an unternational arrival before the next departure.

Roger