[Magdalen] Prayers...

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:13:25 UTC 2015

Please continue to be careful. Last month, in a new and unfamiliar
laundry space, I stood up under a cabinet door that had swung open
above the washer, and gave myself a mild concussion that resulted in a
"spacey" feeling around the outer corners of my eyes, and dizziness
and nausea. I was checked out at the hospital and diagnosed with a
"mild concussion." It was very painful at the time (enough to cause me
to burst into tears, and I am a person with a pretty high pain
threshold) and remained a good-sized bump and painful for several
days--it is still sensitive.

Yours sounds more serious, and I hope you are taking good care and
getting rest, which the hospital said is crucial to a good recovery.

Love,

Georgia+