[Magdalen] Prayers...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:20:18 UTC 2015

Thanks, Georgia.  Still waiting to hear about the MRI, now at 5:19
p.m..  As I said, my Dr not in the office this afternoon.  I am assured
by her office that she can receive such things electronically direct
from the hospital and would/could call me. Ah, but will she?  My
daughter phoned the MRI  peopke who said -- 5 business days by mail or
come in on Tuesday for a CD.  So really I'm between a rock and a very
hard place as to news about the outcome -- can I drive or
not???????????  Living in splendid isolation in Whitevale is no place
for a non-driver and Fiona will have to get back home before the w/e
ends. :-(((

Marion, a pilgrim    ... today my sail I lift ....