[Magdalen] Quebec City.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 13:10:55 UTC 2015

Many, many years ago I visited an older couple (whom I had met through my
mother) at their home just outside Quebec City. They were of the minority
(about 3% they said) Anglophone population of the area. Their surname was
distinctly Irish as was the gentleman's first name. Their parish,
apparently the one Anglophone RC parish in the area, was named St.
Patrick's.

--

Christopher Hart