[Magdalen] Quebec City.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 23:21:08 UTC 2015

I grew up within the CBC Windsor viewing and listening area, or at
least its spillover into Michigan. But I was definitely in the small
minority of stateside folks who watched and listened to anything
beyond Hockey Night in Canada and maybe curious viewers of Saturday
curling bonspiels. And the Friendly Giant and Mr. Dressup. I liked
Chez Hélène as well. A weird kid I was and am.

Learned a lot from the CBC over the years.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA