[Magdalen] Quebec City.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 21:43:53 UTC 2015

Not language related, but growing up in da rench, north of Duluth the
vending machines took American AND Canadian coins.  The hospital where I
started as a nursing assistant and RN (in Virginia, Mn) flew the American,
State, and Canadian flags.

Sadly, most of the people this far south have poor to no knowledge about
Canada.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon