[Magdalen] Quebec City.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 02:08:19 UTC 2015

Well our main station was WJR, and I can hear the morning announcer's voice in my head now, but I can't remember his name. But we also listened to CKLW at times. I had no control over the radio in those days; my parents called the shots!

Yikes! Now I'm obsessing about that announcer's name. Might have started with a J...