[Magdalen] Quebec City.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 06:39:30 UTC 2015

A bit north of Hyde Park, and south of Albany lies the village of
Kinderhook, borthplace of Martin van Buren, eighth President of the United
States.  His first language was Dutch. Drop by the center of Kinderhook and
you'll find a statue of him sitting at one of the local benches.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente