[Magdalen] Called insurance; was Travel prayers again, and a Happy.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 17:26:14 UTC 2015

I feel the same way about Allstate as others do about State Farm. We were
with them for years until we had the first teenager with a driver's
license. At that point they decided to triple our rates. Late ex shopped
around and we ended up with Farm Bureau at essentially the rates we'd had
with Allstate *before* the TWDL. I had Farm Bureau until I moved to VA, now
have Progressive and very happy with them.