[Magdalen] US Higher Education

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 22:31:53 UTC 2015

David
Strang>I have this recurrent dream, perhaps twice a year, about signing up
for an undergraduate college or even medical school course, and
for unknown reasons, never show up for the course.

Then comes the final exam for the course, and I begin to get
worried.  At this point I wake up.

This is so weird because I NEVER ever enrolled in a college course
of any kind and then failed to show up in the classroom.

I, OTOH, used to have a recurrent nightmare for about 10 years after
graduating college that I would be one day late to drop the course and would
have to face making up the work 1/2 way through the quarter.  Woke up in a
cold sweat, sometimes!

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com