[Magdalen] Listgiv!

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 08:42:49 UTC 2015

I arrived home from a week-long Summer School on Saturday morning to
find a rather large parcel from the States. Inside I found a lovely
teal pendant which went perfectly with both my outfits for the
weekend. Thankyou muchly, Renee. I was just deciding whether to open
th accompanying packet of Southern peanuts when number two son
mentioned that the wake for a recently departed friend was on that
afternoon, so in the rush to get ready for a two hour drive, I
neglected to do my'bread and butter' reply. Apologies.
I had a breakdown with the car on Sunday afternoon and am still
carless. It's starting to look like it's time to turn over cars. I
will be very disappointed to lose this Mazda Tribute, as it has done
me very well over the years, but... the times, they are a'changing.
Regards
Lesley de Voil