[Magdalen] Listgiv!

flyingfish224 at aol.com flyingfish224 at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 12:09:40 UTC 2015

Lesley

Sorry for the slow speed of Santa's sled in the Guise of the Postal authorities.  I am thrilled you like the pendant - I made it.  One of my hobbies is working with glass

My daughter lost her faithful Tribute at Christmas 2013 after a number of years of faithful service.  She has a Kia now, and is very happy.

Love from the US,

Renee

Sent from my iPhone