[Magdalen] Broken records

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 13:53:21 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/12/2015 8:21:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

After  all the cost and stress involved in getting a passport expedited,
the project  manager decided he couldn't afford to have me unavailable for the
better part  of the day I would have flown to Canada. I agree but will be
expense-reporting  the expediting fees. I should expense-report all  fees.>>>>

It's great to be so needed, Scott, but is there no middle ground in  this
project?  I should think you run the danger of real burn-out.

David Strang.