[Magdalen] Bishop Cook

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 06:11:24 UTC 2015

I have seen some scuttlebutt about statistics that strongly suggest that
the phone is as likely to cuase an accident whether you are talking
hands-free or not.  that finding was, to me, quite astonishing, as I would
expect that the physical activity of holding and handling the phone, to say
nothing of looking at the face to dial, etc., would surely have some
statistical effect. Apparently not.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente