[Magdalen] Bishop Cook

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:18:15 UTC 2015

If you watch someone talking on the phone, you'll see that
they "unfocus," often inclining their head, almost as if they're
visualizing the person they're talking to. It makes sense to
me because I know that if I'm sitting at a desk or table with
something printed in front of me, I lose parts of the phone
conversation when I'm looking at the book or paperwork.

In the office I'd change focus from the paper or the monitor
to the conversation and back again. I am not a multitasker!

Watch somebody talking on the phone and you'll see what
I mean.
-M, leaving Linthicum