[Magdalen] US Higher Education

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 00:59:41 UTC 2015

How lucky men are not to have to carry a trayful of such things down the
stairs in, presumably, high heels.

I once scalded myself rather badly when I did something similar with a
freshly made tray full of cups of instant coffee.  Hung on to the tray,
mind you!  Nobody suffered but me, but OY!

Marion, a pilgrim  ... today my sail I lift ....