[Magdalen] Bishop Cook

H Angus hangus at ctcn.net
Fri Jan 16 02:48:42 UTC 2015

Sorry for whatever is showing up under my name. Something weird has happened to my email and I can see maybe 3 or 4 letters out of 50, *unless* I highlight everything! So the previous letter from michaudme showed an H, and then some 30 spaces later, an exclamation point. I figured I was being snarked at, and sent back a question mark. Then I discovered the weirdness. Now I'm going to bed.