[Magdalen] Please pray for Ascension, Chicago

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Jan 16 23:44:12 UTC 2015

Indeed. Long ago, just before we were married, Lee was assistant at Trinity,
Concord (MA), with a new rector coming in. The Vestry specified in hiring
him that the Assistant (Lee) and organist were to be kept on. It didn't take
long for Lee to learn that this was a Very Bad Idea, and not too much longer
after that for her to be fired. (BTW, the rector in question is not the
current rector there).

As Lynn says, it is SOP and generally a good idea for the underlings to go
when a new rector arrives.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com