[Magdalen] Please pray for Ascension, Chicago

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:15:27 UTC 2015

​
On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I believe that Fr. Cobb has been at Ascension for at least the better part
> of a year, so while he is still relatively new this is not the action of
> someone who just arrived on the scene.

I don't really care, but I responded as if the change was just a change,
and then it seemed like everyone else was talking as if the man had just
arrived.

In any case, the man doing the firing sounds like a few rectors I have
known, none of whom were missed when they shuffled off.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente