[Magdalen] test

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:28:46 UTC 2015

On vacation...in Chicago! Oh, wait...I live here. But it's nice to do
a staycation here. Therapy appointment today will make it seem less
like a vacation day, but there's plenty to talk about. Thinking of
renting a car to encourage myself to get out a bit and visit a few
spots that are tricky to get to via public transport. Like Half Price
Books! Maybe a Culver's! Or a peaceful coffee shop in a small town.
Reading "The Purple Headed Mountain" by Martin Thornton. Trying to
stay out of the fray regarding our rector's staff shuffle.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA