[Magdalen] Annual Meetings, votes, was test

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:31:50 UTC 2015

Oh, my gosh, Roger! The loss of the secret ballot would be more
contentious in the US, than the rector knowing your pledge, I do believe!

I do think we are treading through a minefield. We are currently blessed
(or cursed, depending on one's POV, I guess) with a rector who has
successfully worked via media - usually making no group, much less
faction, completely happy. But, that has not always been, nor will it
always be, the case.

Peace,
Jo