[Magdalen] shattered iPhone screen advice...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:47:55 UTC 2015

Among a number of bungles I preformed while on the road last week was to
drop  my unprotected iPhone 5, and the screen shattered. I taped it to
preserve it and have limped along for a week.

Tomorrow I'm taking in to a local 'chain' Dr. Cell Phone that seems to have
some good reviews.  My BIG question is what and how can I 'secure' the info
on it before hand so no one can go on and access/change/add anything? Can I?
All advice welcome.

Lynn, still an a bit of foggy aftermath from fluey-cold bug I picked up on
Thursday last... only today did I begin to get vertical and move around....

My email  is changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck