[Magdalen] shattered iPhone screen advice...

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Wed Jan 21 01:55:03 UTC 2015

I’m not sure it’s an issue.  Components can be replaced and tested without logging in to the iPhone.  If you’re very concerned, you can back up to iCloud then delete sensitive information and then restore it when you get the phone back.

Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net