[Magdalen] Need chairs for nave!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 00:16:20 UTC 2015

Lynn, the chapel is nearly finished, and there is to be a kind of "soft" opening, just beginning to use it for daily worship sometime within the next month, with a more public beginning later in the spring. The official dedication is set for October, with both the Presiding Bishop and the ABC in attendance!