[Magdalen] Need chairs for nave!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:16:36 UTC 2015

I have been in some wonderful 'pew-less' spaces (all 'ours' ->TEC) that have
utilized what I've come to think of as the most popular wooden 'puzzle'
chairs... some have kneelers that fold down and a space to one side of the
seat for BCP & Hymnal and the 'S' shaped fitting. In many places they are
actually spaced apart and not connected - sometimes in rows or large
sweeping curves.  I have come to like the variety they afford, especially
the way they are utilized at SSW, 'our' seminary in Austin TX, where they
move the altar AND the seating area around throughout the year in different
configurations and directions.  They are often configured to allow
wheelchair access easily between.

I am looking forward to visiting VTS this year as I think the chapel there
may be finished.  It was under construction last winter.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck