[Magdalen] Good update - was Prayer request. (It goes ever on.)

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 22 02:04:17 UTC 2015

Earlier today my mechanic told me it was just an old valve cover gasket, leaking all over the place like they will when old, hence the burnt stench from an oily, grimy used engine.  He replaced it, cleaned as best as possible, and honestly the car nearly smells like roses now.  We'll see.

Had to pay for one hour of Enterprise rental, though.  (Mechanic's call came through during the transaction but I didn't know it was him so ignored it.)  $16.20 ain't bad.  It was a 2015 Nissan.  I can say I've driven two 2015s within the last month.  Such luxury.