[Magdalen] Diocese of Virginia 2015 Council Meeting

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:25:41 UTC 2015

Yes...I'll see you there!
As I understand it, there will be much controversy about changing the name
from Council back to Convention! When we can't find important stuff to
fight about, we'll pick the other stuff...

Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.