[Magdalen] Freezing Rain in the Philadelphia Area

Raewynne Whiteley raewynne1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 03:17:45 UTC 2015

Nasty here too on Sunday morning - hit at 7.45, as people were leaving home
for church,  One parishioner with dislocation, fracture and splintered
bones in one arm (surgery today), one with mild concussion. Another
parishioner's three close friends (from other churches) all fractured their
wrists.

It was nasty - and unexpected.  This weekend may or may not be better , as
a nor'easter is forecast.

One of the reasons I hate the calculation of ASA.  Two bad weather Sundays
can make us look like we lost a bunch of people, when it was just the
weather!  I wish we could lop off the highest and lowest 5 weeks.

Raewynne