[Magdalen] Traveling mercies, please

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 02:30:20 UTC 2015

We are leaving beautiful Sanibel Island in the morning and heading back to
Vrginia, where, I heard in an art gallery this afternoon, it snowed today
:-(  I'd appreciate your prayers for a reasonably smooth trip as I know the
promised winter storm, even though it was not expected to affect our
airports much, could mess up everything. In addition, I seem to have picked
up some kind of upper respiratory bug and am snotty-nosed and sore of
throat. At least I got it at the end of the vacation and not the
beginning.....