[Magdalen] One step forward, two giant leaps back - the English Episcopate - What is in Kelvin's Head?

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Jan 24 14:57:55 UTC 2015

On 23/01/2015 12:47, Christopher Hart wrote:
> That's why some groups such as the former Forward in Faith (not sure what
> they are called now) would not make common cause with ACNA, because ACNA
> wasn't "pure" enough for them. Schismatics are nothing if not schismatic.

Or as Don Perschal (who some of you may know of from HoBD List, and before that
Prodigy Anglican and elsewhere) noted when we was Bishop for some 30-odd
schismatics in the west, other that they didn’t like what the Episcopal Church
had done (1979 BCP and Ordaining Women), they couldn’t agree on the time of day.

Cheers,
Jim