[Magdalen] News from Lake Woboston

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 16:41:26 UTC 2015

I actually hit a crow (I'm sure he was killed) once.  It  happened one
summer when I was working for the Wisconsin Highway Department,  and
it was along Wisconsin 35 near Osceola, Wisconsin.

The crow was eating some sort of road kill, and simply moved out of  my way
too slowly.  I was driving the old family robin's egg blue 1950  Chrysler
Windsor.

Crows are rather large birds, and thee was a slight dent in the grill  from
the
collision which I remember vividly to this day some 57 years  later.

David Strang.