[Magdalen] News from Lake Woboston

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 24 17:01:56 UTC 2015

57 years ago-I was 14 going on 15. We had returned fromthat  fabled trip to
Europe in september 1957, having met Pius XII; I entered high school
seminary that in August/September 1957. I began my first full paying music
job in summer 1958 at All Saints Church from Mike Rubino, that led to my
various ethnic connections and a good pre-school job once I was old enough.
57 years ago was an extremely formative time in my life.