[Magdalen] Hereford Musings.

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:07:18 UTC 2015

My hubby's birth mother lives near Hereford and I have a lovely memory of
wandering around the Cathedral with her. My older son Donal was 18 months
at the time, and carried in a backpack by Keith...he's a quiet boy now and
very shy but not then. It didn't take him long to discover the beautiful
acoustic - calling out loudly and musically as his voice rang
thrillingly around the rafters. Luckily no one was trying to have a service
at the time!

I love that part of England.

Sally D