[Magdalen] Eliminating sugar?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 03:55:10 UTC 2015

Renee, how on earth do you manage no sugar AND no flour?? What are you actually allowed to eat?
I do remember that gathering at your house years ago when you were first following that regimen. IIRC, it was your birthday, and someone had brought you a crustless cheesecake, which I guess would basically be a cheesecake pudding.