[Magdalen] Eliminating sugar?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 03:56:50 UTC 2015

Is it different from Splenda? I've used that some.

On January 26, 2015, at 5:37 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

Swerve bills itself as "the ultimate sugar replacement". Its main
ingredient is erythritol, it is zero-calorie, and it measures like sugar.
It's good for use in baking and doesn't have a bitter aftertaste, but it is
pricey, so I don't use it for everything, just for special treats.