[Magdalen] Eliminating sugar?

flyingfish224 at aol.com flyingfish224 at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 18:50:52 UTC 2015

The program Ann describes is what I do

The balance comes from 5+ servings of fresh fruit and vegetables

Dairy is not a necessity for adults.  In fact, as we age, many of is grow increasingly physically intolerant of dairy.  My gut doc removed dairy from my food choices for a somewhat obscure condition.  I miss dairy more than I miss flour and sugar

And to answer another question, it is ALL flour...as it is converted to sugar in the body very quickly

Renee

Sent from my iPhone