[Magdalen] Bishop, please resign

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:22:05 UTC 2015

I've known some who've converted to Judaism and formally
renounced their baptism. There are ceremonies for that, actually.
Possibly datting back to the Inquisition.

Must remember to ask my Formerly Baptist-Now Muslim friend
if she did that too. She's a tough cookie, and may have felt it
unnecessary.
-M