[Magdalen] Bishop, please resign

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:37:16 UTC 2015

She can sign up for ACA like any "ordinary" person!

Sorry, I am about fresh out of compassion. She is not acknowledging her
fault in this, best as I can tell, and she is still playing Queen of
Denial. Maybe because her lawyer said to, but her actions from the
beginning have stunk to high heaven. If she plea bargains her way out of
this I will be seriously disgusted. Most ordinary people would be looking
at a number of years in the slammer.

And I think I had better not say any more, because I am already in
violation of my baptismal covenant.