[Magdalen] Bishop, please resign

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:19:22 UTC 2015

Much as I bear most bishops scant love and while I acknowledge that Bp
Cook is not part of my local picture, nonetheless I cannot stand in
judgement.   My mother would have said, "The mills of the gods grind
slowly, but they grind exceeding fine."   I think that most of us would
not enjoy being the target of such judgement and I can be pretty darn
sure that she is already feeling the fires of hell and doesn't need
more.  But that's me.

Marion, a pilgrim (soft on crime and a foe of our vengeful ways) ...
today my sail I lift ....