[Magdalen] Search process (was Re: Bishop, please resign)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 01:52:21 UTC 2015

Well, heck, having seen some of the dangerous lunatics who've passed
the psych evaluation for ordination, I *know* that process is deeply
flawed.

I am remembering that Gene Robinson was elected in New Hampshire
when lots of people outside the diocese thought he should have been
considered unelectable. He was Canon to the Ordinary too, IIRC.
-M