[Magdalen] Search process (was Re: Bishop, please resign)

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 03:31:47 UTC 2015

It was Province I (New England)

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Knitter
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 10:28 PM
To: Magdalen at herberthouse.org
Subject: Re: [Magdalen] Search process (was Re: Bishop, please resign)

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 7:52 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am remembering that Gene Robinson was elected in New Hampshire
> when lots of people outside the diocese thought he should have been
> considered unelectable. He was Canon to the Ordinary too, IIRC.

As a tangent, I remember when he was executive director of Province II
(is that the one?) and came to speak to our Province V Synod meeting
(when I was a delegate, ages ago) about why we should consider having
an executive director too. He was informative and very engaging, of
course.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA